Company: Pacific Office Automation
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Trans-West Network Solutions, a Pacific Office Automation Company, is looking for a Telecommunications Technician(s) to fill a key role in our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position is responsible for providing high quality support to our clients by configuring, programing, installing, maintaining, upgrading and servicing our core Mitel products, including MiVoice Business, Unified Communications, MiCollab Audio, Web and Video, NuPoint Voicemail, Contact Center, IP and SIP phones, and wireless phones. The job requires the ability to perform advanced telecommunications activities, including but not limited to network and phone system troubleshooting.
Our company utilizes Tigerpaw as our service order software. The Telecom Technician will receive service orders as dispatched by the Operations Coordinator. The Telecom Technician must communicate with the Operations Coordinator on an ongoing basis providing status of the order, along with completion ETA. Our Technicians work some overtime, which can include weekends, and travel when necessary. Our Technical staff takes turns being on-call evenings and weekends for emergency orders. The Technician must be able to complete technical training and complete all required documentation in our service order software system.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certification and/or experience on Mitel MiVoice Business
- Minimum 1 year experience with IP Telephony
- Experience with installation, troubleshooting, programming phone system applications, and VOIP systems preferably Mitel
- Experience documenting details of work on service orders
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Internet and Microsoft Office applications to include, but not limited to: Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management and team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues and mandated deadlines
Full time with benefits at no cost to the employee (Full medical/vision/dental).
Pacific Office Automation is dedicated to the belief that a team of individuals who constantly challenge each other will develop the skills and manpower necessary to solve any problem, whether it's for the customer, the company, or the community.
Pacific Office Automation started in 1976 in Portland, Oregon, selling copy machines. Thirty-eight years later, we are a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service that has helped us grow to 25 offices throughout Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado.
Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page
Keywords: Pacific Office Automation, Phoenix , Telecommunications Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!