Software Engineer II- API
Location: Paradise Valley
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Citizens is embarking on an exciting digital transformation journey
that includes state-of-the-art web and mobile apps, AI and data
As a software engineer, you will work alongside a group of talented
engineers as you pursue a broad range of initiatives. By leveraging
your technical skills and thirst for innovation, you will implement
APIs that will be integrated by applications across the Bank.
Software Engineer-ll will be responsible for:
- Designing, modifying, developing, and implementing technology
solutions; building modern, architecturally sound components,
tools, and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business
- Participating in an environment rapidly transforming to the
Agile methodology, adhering to best practices, and collaborating
effectively with your teammates.
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as
scalability, manageability, and maintainability, into distributed
service-based framework to create or expand business or technical
- Documenting development iterations; ensuring the quality of
technical documentation; creating progress reports.
- Participating in code and design reviews with network,
infrastructure and solutions engineering teams to ensure that
solutions meet current enterprise standards.
- Maintaining existing applications by issue/ticket resolution
for development/defect dependent fixes, etc
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a proven
record of successfully launching consumer products
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment,
geographically dispersed team, strong interpersonal and
- 3+ years of experience in Java Programming
- Experience developing REST and SOAP APIs.
- Understanding of least one front end framework,
- Experience with collecting requirements, creating software
designs, and developing efficient implementations.
- Bash/Linux experience.
- Experience with full-stack development and open-source stacks
(Springboot, React, Java, Node JS, etc.)
- Experience with CICD pipeline like CircleCI, Jenkins, or
- Experience with AWS/AZURE/GCP .
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Developer/Cloud Practitioner
- Understand data structure concepts such as linked lists,
dictionaries, arrays, custom object creation, etc.
Education and Certifications
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer
Science, Mathematics, or related discipline.
Hours and Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: M - F
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived
disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic
partner status, victim of domestic violence, family
status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status,
national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a
dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens, Phoenix , Software Engineer II- API, IT / Software / Systems , Paradise Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!