Software Implementation Manager - Remote
Posted on: June 26, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
KANTAR Consulting is a specialist growth consultancy. With over
1,000 analysts, leaders with vision, software developers and
stellar consultants we help clients develop and implement brand,
marketing, retail, sales and shopper strategies to deliver growth.
KANTAR Consulting owns market leading assets including PoweRanking,
GrowthFinder, Global Monitor, RetaiI IQ, RichMix, XTEL and
Marketing, Insights and Purpose 2020. We track 1200 retailers
globally, have purchase data on over 200 million shoppers and
forecast social, cultural and consumer trends across the world.
Collaborate with 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research,
data and insight brands at Kantar.
KANTAR CONSULTING'S XTEL TRADE OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE IS A POWERFUL,
END-TO-END SOLUTION SUPPORTING THE TRADE PROMOTION LIFECYCLE, FROM
PLANNING THROUGH RETAIL EXECUTION, SALES INTELLIGENCE, AND
DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT FOR THE GLOBAL CONSUMER GOODS INDUSTRY.
Are you looking for the next challenge? As an Implementation
Manager you'll join our fast-paced Global Services team and play a
key role in implementing industry-leading Trade Promotion
Management/Sales Force Automation solutions for global FMCG
companies. We are seeking a strong candidate who can use their
technical knowledge and broad in-field experience to drive the
implementation of our product portfolio.
**Responsibilities for Scrum Master**
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum
- Helping the development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the project team and development teams in
- Remove impediments and coach the team on removing impediments
- Help the team and development teams to identify and fill in
blanks in the Process
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Support the Project teams and Client teams and provide education
**Qualifications for Scrum Master**
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package,
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range
of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the
personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The
Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our
Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is
necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your
details being shared with the hiring manager.
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and
supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted
and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health
andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent
pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and
better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Phoenix , Software Implementation Manager - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!