Collibra Integration Developer - Senior Solution Specialist - Location Open
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be
joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client
engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools,
technologies, and methodologies.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear,
data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,
analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover
hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights,
and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice,
our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their
business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and
differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data
management, governance and the integration of structured and
unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to
manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data
ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service
offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
- 6+ years of experience in Data Governance, Data Lineage and
- 4+ experience on Collibra Data Platform, Data Privacy, Data
Catalog, Data Governance and Data Quality.
- Must have experience in developing business process workflows,
Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect Administration and
- 3+ experience in building workflows using Collibra Core APIs
and integration of Collibra with other systems using REST APIs,
Java, Python, JSON, XML, and SOAP.
- Experience in creating metamodel, business glossaries, data
dictionaries, data catalog etc.
- Must have experience using various sources like Azure,
Snowflake, SQL, AWS etc. to build a repository of data quality rule
- Experience in performing data profiling, data mapping, data
manipulation, data analysis, data validation etc. using Collibra
- Travel up to 10%
Keywords: Deloitte, Phoenix , Collibra Integration Developer - Senior Solution Specialist - Location Open, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!