CEO - Telecom & Cloud
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a leading telecom carrier, providing top-notch
solutions in voice, data, and cloud communications platforms. For
over two decades, they have been leading the industry in innovation
with quality and superior customer service, front of mind. They are
hiring a CEO to work closely with the executive chairman to set
aggressive goals and strategies for the company, and then to work
tirelessly with the team to implement those plans and drive
The CEO will inspire and support the team to optimize results. This
will include defining and driving sales, optimizing the company's
day-to-day and long-term operations, systems and procedures, and
organization, as well as managing all of the financial aspects of
the company. In addition, the CEO will be responsible for driving
new product development/delivery and providing oversight. To be
successful in this role, this individual must have firsthand
experience in the UCaaS or telecom space with a proven track record
of successfully executing strategic planning, day to day
operations, and acquisitions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan,
including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, bonus based on
company performance, and other perks.
- High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales
team and restructure commercial sales processes and
- Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions
portfolio in key growth areas.
- Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to
continue to increase revenue YOY.
- Strong company culture of mentorship and teamwork.
- Opportunity to develop relevant and in-demand skills in a
- Connect and build lasting relationships with large enterprise
clients within the telecom and cloud space.
- Engage with large enterprise clients as the "face" of the
organization, including major carriers, OEMs, and wireless
- Resolve client issues that have been escalated by Support
- Strategize and game plan around responses from Support to
customer; manage and ghostwrite/create communication between BBD
Support and customer.
- Engage with Finance team to gain relevant customer service
inventory, costs, and profitability to craft offers that enable BBD
to maintain customer business while giving up as little
profitability as possible.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of variety of key
reports that provide granular insight into business and serve as
tools to manage business day to day.
- Review and analyze a variety of reports and analytics that
provide detailed insight into business and business performance.
Identify action items.
- Work with department head and team to track new business from
forecasted revenues and profitability, through service delivery
process, activation, and revenue recognition.
- Ensure all deals are tracked and progressing through process;
work with team members to push through and overcome any hurdles or
- Review with VP of Sales of all pending opportunities and hot
list daily; outstanding contracts status; inside sales team
efforts; and proposals and pricing, daily.
- Interact with Sales Database Admin regarding ongoing quality
lead data for reps.
- Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify
new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and
develop compelling use cases.
- Resolve highest level Network Operation escalations;
participate in resolution of issues.
- Ghostwrite communication between BBD Legal and clients related
to contract issues; develop strategy and navigation through
resolution of said issues, including filing and participating in
litigation if necessary.
- Resolve regulatory issue escalations with carriers, regulators,
where liaison is required between BBD and outside Regulatory
- Bachelor's degree in related field required. Master's
- Deep knowledge of major industry players, major enterprise
clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive
technologies, and systems/software.
- 15+ years of experience in the industry with extensive
high-level sales experience and ownership over large-scale accounts
and business initiatives.
- Be able to provide a clear track record of previously completed
- 8+ years of experience managing direct reports and complex
- Understanding team development and business strategy from a
- Proven track record of successfully executing strategic
planning, day-to-day operations, and UCaaS/Telco acquisitions in
the commercial space.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to intelligently speak on
the technology and market:
- UCaaS, SMS, Voice, PBX Cloud, Omnichannel, and other related
- Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable
delivering presentations to board members and high-profile
- Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis,
and business management is a strong plus.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Phoenix , CEO - Telecom & Cloud, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!