Hybrid SQL Developer - SSIS
Company: The Finders
Posted on: January 16, 2022
In this full-time, hybrid SQL Developer role you will have the
chance to join a long-standing, employee-owned company in Phoenix
that provides a great culture, stability, excellent benefits, and
opportunity for growth.
- Been in business over 100 years
- Employs about 1000 nationally
- Offers excellent benefits including PTO, 401K, Pension, Health,
- Hybrid role - 3 days in-office / 2 work from home
- Must reside in the Greater-Phoenix area.
- 7.5% annual company performance bonus
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, and deploy SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS) for system integrations.
- Follow specifications for building new or changing existing
- Maintain SQL Backups, restores, migrations, and availability
- Create and maintain adequate documentation for all processes
- Daily checks of all integration jobs for failures and engage
third party vendors for support
- 4+ years of SQL Server Development using SQL, SSIS, SSRS for
SQL Server 2012+. Strong SSIS required.
- Exposure to Redgate, SQL Monitor, Task Factory, and/or ERP
Oracle Enterprise are pluses.
- Advanced T-SQL capabilities
- Experience with GIT repositories and CI/CD pipelines is a
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
preferred but not required.
- Experience with Azure SQL Server a plus but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restrictions or
the need of sponsorship
Keywords: The Finders, Phoenix , Hybrid SQL Developer - SSIS, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!