Information Technology - PC Administrator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
1. Adapts to production/technical changes in the work
environment; maintains effective performance using most appropriate
methods and tactics.
2. Provides accurate resolution to all user inquiries or redirects
to appropriate resource(s); identifies problems, determines and
provides appropriate corrective action/solutions, and/or technical
support in a timely manner
3. Processes work completely and accurately within departmental
guidelines and time frames. Ensures expected level of quality.
Achieves the desired results for all work performed.
4. Communicates (orally and/or in writing) to appropriate audience
clearly stated ideas/objectives, provides relevant information,
such that subject of communication is received and understood by
5. Installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to microcomputer
hardware and software system and provides technical assistance and
training to system users.
6. Performs PC, VoIP phone and peripheral device support for both
internal and external sites.
License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree required
w/5-7 years of experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Phoenix , Information Technology - PC Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!