Posted on: February 24, 2021
JOB TITLE: Network Administrator LOCATION: Role Summary:The IT
Network Administrator is a member of a hardworking, globally
dispersed and technical sound team. The team supports connectivity
all IT systems including but not limited to; network hardware,
phone/voice/ call centers, physical and virtual servers,
virtualization platforms, storage systems, end points
(desktop/laptop/mobile), productivity software (Office, Acrobat,
etc.), LOB software, networks, PC's and other IT infrastructure
including manufacturing plant-based technology. This position joins
our LAN/WAN/Voice infrastructure sub-team providing support to all
locations which include working in manufacturing areas as well as
offices. A positive customer service mentality is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides level I & II support for LAN/WAN/Voice infrastructure
and other IT infrastructure and software where required for the
- Assists with the configuration, management, and support of
- Provides Network related support for MS Windows servers located
at all companies locations.
- Assist the team in evaluating solutions, troubleshooting
problems, and maintaining infrastructure systems.
- Assist with the deployment of HP, Dell and Cisco networks
including Cisco wireless.
- Generate knowledge base articles and other technical support
- Ability to relay complex technical information to non-technical
individuals and can communicate effectively with end users to
determine or diagnose network and systems issues.
- Provide support as required to the IT Compliance Analyst
including daily checks and documentation for the many IT audits
that are performed each year.
- Provide level I & II support for IT related requests and issues
as part of the service desk team for approximately 25-40% of the
- Provide support for a small number of MS Windows and CentOS
servers located in the companies data centers and globally
dispersed offices, manufacturing plants and warehouse
- Perform mid-level maintenance and administrative tasks in
- Provide support for MS Office 365 software including
implementation assistance, networking equipment at all companies
locations, and for Cisco phone systems at all locations including
deployment of the systems.
- Take ownership for own safety and quality of work.
- Participate in own work area or functional Tiered
- Support conceptualization from the shop floor intended to
automate and otherwise reduce waste.
- Suggest ideas to eliminate waste and to improve work processes
and procedures within the IT function, and for improvements in the
intersection of IT and other functions
- Use standard action planning and problem-solving processes
including '3 Deep' techniques.
- Participate in problem solving and improvement activities.
- Qualifications:For this position, we require a candidate with a
working knowledge of network troubleshooting techniques and
problem-solving techniques. We also look for an individual who
understands network security threats and solutions and monitor for
possible breaches as well as has familiarity with network
topologies, wiring/cabling, routers, switches, and wireless
networks. Additionally, it is useful for candidates to have a core
understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Be organized and can multi-task.
- Strong desire to grow professionally in IT infrastructure.
- Retain a mentality of seeking to make things better, challenge
the status quo, use creative thinking to find better solutions.
Must adopt culture of continuous improvement.
- Proactively seeks out learning opportunities and can translate
both successes and failures into decisions/actions to develop
yourself and others. Show a willingness to give and receive
feedback, accept suggestions, and modify actions accordingly.
- Have a customer focus mentality by listening to, understanding,
and exceeding expectations of customers internally and externally,
to build customer relationships for mutual success.
- Demonstrates the capability to take ownership, set clear goals
and priorities, and hold yourself and teammates accountable for
delivering results that align with company strategy and Key
- Effectively deal with change and ambiguity, while having a
positive outlook and building strong rapport. Manage disputes when
they arise by listening and reaching a common ground.
Keywords: HireRising, Phoenix , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!