Company: Envision LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Envision is seeking a Programmer Analyst with 4 + years' experience
developing web-based applications using Visual Studio 2012/2016,
platform. This is initially a 6 month role with potential to
convert to direct hire - longer term in Phoenix, AZ. Below is a
brief outline of what we are seeking on this project.
Only Local Candidates - No C2C or 3rd parties allowed on this
- Relational database design, stored procedure creation, and
query building using SQL Server.
- HTML, classic ASP, CSS and page layout, Bootstrap
- Microsoft IIS 7/10, Self-Hosted server
- Architecture principles, OOPS, Unit testing and Test Driven
- C# and ASP.net.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Structured source control using Microsoft Team Foundation
- Design patterns and OOPS
- Database performance evaluation and data forensics
- C# and .net framework.
- Agile Experience, ASP.Net, Angular
Experience / Education Required
- Four (4) years' experience with Transact-SQL using Microsoft
SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Four (4) years' experience developing web-based applications
IIS, OOPS, HTML
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a computer related
discipline and three (3) years of experience in systems design,
programming and/or systems software support. Other combinations of
education and/or experience may be considered in substitution for
the minimum qualifications on a year for year basis.
Duties / Responsibilities
Role requires personnel to analyze and evaluate information systems
and modifies them to meet customer and business needs.
Responsibilities include designing, developing, coding/programming,
debugging, installing, documenting, troubleshooting, testing, and
maintaining information systems. The Programmer Analyst prepares
charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and provide
solutions to management.
- Follows industry practices of analysis, design, development,
testing, deployment, and maintenance/production support of custom
- Interacts in a team setting with co-workers including other
programmers, database administrator and business analysts
- Develops, maintains and supports web-based applications using
primarily Microsoft technologies
- Tests developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and
stability. Supports deployment of applications into production and
maintains applications after release
- Coordinates with other team members to assist on a variety of
other development needs and practices
- Focuses continually on developing business knowledge and
- Manages individual tasks and assists others to achieve common
goals in a timely fashion
- Utilizes source control to label, package, and deploy
applications utilizing best practices and procedures or
- Assists on customer support issues resolving any application
issues and/or errors.
Keywords: Envision LLC, Phoenix , Programmer Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!