QA Lead Automation Developer - Relocation to Phoenix, AZ Required
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a
100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is
committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community
that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Glendale,
AZ office.While we have been named a ---best place to work,--- our
proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA
members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people,
CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling
our promise to be there when they need us.Why join us?
- Impact. Join us in reinventing CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA
Insurer and deliver solutions across 23 states and the District of
Columbia. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up
speed and agility to create real and meaningful change.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package
including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative
performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with
additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values:
respect, integrity, teamwork, and service.What you---ll do:
- Lead a team of analysts in the delivery of QA
- Assigns tasks, monitors work progress and sets standards--to
ensure quality output from the team.
- Establishes internal IT service quality control standards,
policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes
audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Works closely with IT leaders to develop and implement an
overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional
- Reviews progress toward the plan regularly with IT leaders,
technical teams and customers to make modifications as
- Design, monitor and analyze performance metrics program for
quality improvement initiatives.
- Conduct audits and analyze findings to develop appropriate
corrective action recommendations.
- Provide training on established processes and policies.
- Coordinate and facilitate quality assurance activities across
projects with project managersWhat you---ve done and experience
you---ll need to succeed:
- You have led a Test Automation Developer group of test
automation analysts on an Agile team in planning and conducting a
wide range of automated quality assurance tests and analyses
results to validate that all application products and services meet
organizational standards and end-user requirements.
- You will have identified the appropriate test strategy and mix
of manual and automation testing methods, leveraging automation
- You understand this position is critical to the Release
Optimization effort.CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits,
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage
including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company
contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a
cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and
paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time
off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career
development and mentorship opportunities.Be part of a community
that worksAt CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our
values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and
satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the
integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday
interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives,
backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it
comes to helping our members, community or one
another.Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community
also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and
Oklahoma.Let---s work togetherWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Phoenix , QA Lead Automation Developer - Relocation to Phoenix, AZ Required, IT / Software / Systems , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!