Technical Recruiter- Contract to Full Time Hire
Company: Freedom Financial Network
Posted on: January 14, 2018
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you---ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It---s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what---s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
As a Contract Technical Recruiter working from our Tempe,AZ office, you will be supporting the Software Engineering group focused on Dev Ops, QA, Software Engineering, etc. You may also be asked to support other areas within IT such as Telecom, Infrastructure, Help Desk, etc. This role has the opportunity to convert to Full Time for the right candidate.
Working as a Talent Advisor, you will partner closely with the Engineering Leadership team to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, conduct thorough intake sessions, create strategic sourcing plans, conduct in depth screenings for technical capabilities and overall job/company fit, consult with the hiring leaders on the interview process and close the candidate through the offer process.
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your technical recruiting expertise to define the role, requirements, sourcing strategy, selection process and the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both technical/functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLA---s and Hiring Metrics as assigned.
- 3+ years of IT/Software Engineering specific recruiting experience.
- In depth talent sourcing skills and the ability to uncover passive talent to bring them into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to Hiring Leaders and partnering with other stakeholders such as HRBP---s.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals and exceed the Hiring Manager---s expectations.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth --- there---s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for 2 years in a row!
- Full time opportunity after a successful period as a contractor
- Once a Full Time employee:
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks--- paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Keywords: Freedom Financial Network, Phoenix, Technical Recruiter- Contract to Full Time Hire, Human Resources, Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!