HR Operations Specialist (Onsite)
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Human Resources Operations Specialist
At TSMC Arizona, brilliance can ignite a world of innovation and
launch a promising future. The world's most brilliant innovators
entrust us to transform their ideas into world-changing products
that impact millions of lives. As long as you have the same passion
to pursue excellence, you will find your fit here.
TSMC Arizona is looking for a HR Operations Specialist to join our
5-nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. As a HR
Operations Specialist, you will demonstrate a strong sense of
reliability and enthusiasm and will possess an attitude that
embodies our core values - Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and
Customer Trust. If you want to challenge yourself and unleash
innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come
Job Description / Main responsibilities include:
- Execute TSMC Arizona's human resources planned operations.
- Implement employee solutions to comply with legal regulations
and company procedures.
- Work with management team for HR strategies that grow current
employees and develop a diverse workforce.
- Organize and Streamline company HR policies, planning and
execution of HR processes and maintaining internal HR systems.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of
workforce headcount performance via Key Performance Indicators
- Partners with Leadership teams and TSMC Headquarter to localize
TSMC practice and to optimize labor requirements
- Manage TSMC's Performance Management and Development (PMD)
system Minimum Qualifications:
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or business-related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in employee relations,
operations management, or HR management
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Working knowledge of labor law and market practices
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- Bi-Lingual in Mandarin Chinese & English required
Work Location: Phoenix, AZ, Onsite
Training Location: N/A
Keywords: TSMC, Phoenix , HR Operations Specialist (Onsite), Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!