Human Resources Business Partner (Hybrid)
Company: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Recovery is Possible!
For more than 25 years, Monte Nido & Affiliates has delivered
proven treatment for eating disorders. Our programs offer a model
of treatment that blends medically sophisticated care with a
personalized treatment approach. Our treatment setting is intimate
with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual
therapy and highly individualized treatment.
We seek an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team.
This position is a hybrid role with travel required 50% of the time
in Southern California and Arizona (Wickenburg, Scottsdale).
The Human Resources Business Partner performs Human Resources -
related duties at the professional level, carrying out
responsibilities in the following areas: Compliance, Employee
Relations, Training, Benefits, Leaves of Absence and Payroll.
- Work as part of a national human resources team, providing
support for the Rosewood, Monte Nido and Clementine brands with
locations in AZ and CA in all areas of HR including retention,
employee relations, training, and recruiting.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various
human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and other
- Oversees training to ensure completion and compliance with
state licensing and The Joint Commission requirements.
- Assists Talent Acquisition team with recruitment and
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
and benefit laws and regulations and according to Company
guidelines. Manage onboarding and auditing processes, employee
records, job requirements, write job descriptions, and ensure
compliance is being met.
- Produces and submits reports on general human resources
- Must be located (home base) in Southern CA, or in AZ:
Phoenix/Scottsdale area, Tempe, Wickenburg/Surprise area.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field and min three years'
experience in healthcare HR or equivalent combination of education
- Multistate HR healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR preferred
- Hybrid role; 50% travel required
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes generous paid
time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life, and disability
insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and other
options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
HR, Generalist, leader, consulting, laws, employment, employee
relations, staffing, mna123
Keywords: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC, Phoenix , Human Resources Business Partner (Hybrid), Human Resources , Wickenburg, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!