LAUNDRY ATTENDANT ($15.50/HR) - WILDE RESORT AND SPA
Company: The Wilde Resort & Spa
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Location: The Wilde Resort & Spa - Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: Undisclosed
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for washing all soiled linens,
towels, napkins and tablecloths; folding and ironing.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry carts.
- Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc., as directed by
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Understand operation of washing machines and dryers. Clean dryer
filter daily and maintain all equipment as trained.
- Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris. Maintain clan work
area. Long hours sometimes required
- Perform the duties of room attendant following all prescribed
requirements when needed.
- Respond at all times, in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner
to guests, managers and fellow associates. Must work well in
stressful, high pressure situations and maintain composure and
objectivity under pressure. Report all guest issues and complaints
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
OTHER PERSONNEL ISSUES:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and OLS Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the employee handbook.
Keywords: The Wilde Resort & Spa, Phoenix , LAUNDRY ATTENDANT ($15.50/HR) - WILDE RESORT AND SPA, Human Resources , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!