Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Reports directly to Payroll Manager and performs payroll accounting
and administrative duties to support the payroll department. This
position requires general knowledge of common payroll and general
accounting practices to complete both routine and non-routine
administrative accounting work.Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of daily, weekly, and biweekly payroll for
approximately 1,500 exempt and non-exempt employees
- Payroll adjustments
- Per Diems
- Taxes to all employees consistent with federal and state wage
and hour laws
- Employee Loans
- Client Invoicing
- Ensures the computing, withholding, or deductions associated
with new pay is done consistent with state/federal regulations and
- Reviews, analyze and checks payroll forms and reports for
accuracy and makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Strong Analytical background and knowledge of Time Systems in
- Liaison to field, internal personnel, and interdepartmental
staff to resolve payroll issues and inquiries.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll-related problems or
- Issues W-2 Wage and Tax Statement reprints.
- Creates payroll data reports for management as needed.
- Performs all other duties assigned by Payroll Manager.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience with payroll/accounting functions or
appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may
substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Additional
- Excel experience
- Must have working knowledge of state and federal payroll tax
requirements and be familiar with regulations governing taxable
income and wage reporting requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Phoenix , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!