Recruiting Coordinator, Operations Talent Acquisition
Posted on: September 23, 2022
* This is a hybrid role (in office Monday and Thursday) located
in Tempe, AZ.
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a company
revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has
done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned
way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I mean, have
you seen our vending machine?!
We are looking for people who are excited to thrive in an
environment of impactful change. Team spirit is evident at Carvana
and everyday we let our passions and creativity foster innovation.
We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other
to make data- and process-driven decisions in everything we do.
Here are a few of our stories! We've been changing the game since
2013, and we're not taking our foot off the gas now. Want more of
the story? Check out our background here.
About the team and position
As a Coordinator, you will be an integral part and the
administrative backbone of the Talent Acquisition team, supporting
our incredible Operations Recruiting teams! No day will be the
same. You will help with job postings, scheduling, applicant
tracking, and onboarding support. You will also provide input on
forming Carvana best practices since we LOVE collaborating and are
constantly working to improve. You will also develop and maintain
business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within
Carvana! You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
What you'll be doing
* Ensure our jobs are visible to as many applicants as possible,
posting to major recruiting sites and recommending ways to increase
* Review resumes & facilitating hiring events across
* Schedule interviews and follow-ups
* Manage application intake, making sure each candidate has a
single profile and is matched to the right job.
* Draft letters for formal offers to candidates.
* Support candidates hired through our onboarding process, helping
ensure they're ready to start at Carvana.
* Act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our
* Provide general administrative support to our Talent Acquisition
leaders and teams.
* Other duties as assigned.
What you should know/have
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
* 1+ years of relevant work experience.
* Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication
* You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy.
We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
* You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
* You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams
workthat was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if
* You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a
* You are comfortable with change and can easily adapt.
* You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each
unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of
We'd love it if you also have
* Experience using LinkedIn recruiter to source qualified
* Experience working with hiring managers and adapting sourcing
strategies to match the need of the team.
* HR/Recruitment experience.
What we'll offer in return
* Full-Time Hourly Position.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
* 401K with company match.
* A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
* A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally.
* Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
* A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
* A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic
requirements we want to share with you.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This
role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Carvana, Phoenix , Recruiting Coordinator, Operations Talent Acquisition, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!