Recruiter - Entry Level
Company: Motion Recruitment
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join our company today to become a full-desk Tech Recruiter and
learn how to grow a successful tech placement portfolio with the
support of a dedicated team. As a recruiter, you'll work with
clients to find the right candidates to fill their open positions.
This role is located in down town Phoenix across from CityScape,
but we also have opportunities across North America. (NOTE: Motion
is looking forward to safely returning to the offices soon while
also maintaining attractive work-from-home flexibility).What does a
Tech Recruiter do?
- Target new candidates/clients using Motion's market research
and sourcing programs.
- Open new client accounts using proven sales best practices and
the positive foundation of Motion's brand and reputation.
- Build trustworthy and valuable relationships with customers
leveraging the collective information pool and deep expertise of a
dedicated local market team beside you.
- Facilitate positive process outcomes from start (sourcing) to
finish (hiring) using Motion's extensive library of placement
guides and advice from experienced team members.
- Connect with the tech community via our proprietary meetup
series "Tech in Motion" through community events, as well as other
recommended networking channels.
- Participate in Motion's immersive and ongoing training program
with access to over 150 courses on recruitment best practices and
- A starting base salary with merit-based raises throughout the
first year with a clear and achievable path to commissions and
unlimited income potential in year two.What are the qualifications
- Formal recruiting experience is preferred but is not a
requirement, and other types of professional business experience
will be considered.
- The ideal applicant must however be able to share their own
experiences and examples of working successfully on a team, leading
and influencing others, solving problems, and building
- Our most successful hires have excellent communication skills
and are highly ambitious, hard-working, and goal-driven individuals
looking for a career in sales.
- You should be comfortable with developing leads, pitching
opportunities to candidates, acquiring new relationships with
clients, and able to thrive in a metrics-oriented environment.
- A 4-year college degree or honorable discharge from the
military is preferred for this role.Why should I choose a career at
- Accelerated Career Opportunity--- A focus on personal attention
and empowerment with ongoing coaching, robust leadership
development programs, and a wide range of internal mobility options
that yield a high rate of celebrated career moves and promotions at
- Motivating Work Culture--- Motion prides itself on building an
inclusive, fun, and positive environment where people feel inspired
to do great things. Contest incentives, celebrations, socials, and
community voluntarism are all valued parts of our culture and pave
a motivating path to success and unlimited growth and income.
- Market Leading Benefits--- Gain access to an attractive and
competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO,
volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (and even
"pawternity" leave), 401k/RRSP, wellness reimbursement, and
- Exceptional Delivery Ecosystem--- Sales is a team sport! Every
Motion salesperson is enveloped by a dedicated local sales team
openly sharing market knowledge and connections, Enterprise
Business Development and Account Management teams bringing in 100's
of new clients and 1000's of tech job orders, and 100+ tech talent
recruiters solely dedicated to pipelining for hard-to-fill tech
- Strong Brand Equity--- A non-stop Marketing team delivers
quality inbound lead generation through compelling campaigns and
Motion's own "Tech in Motion" event series which provides powerful
market credibility and networking capability. Motion is a trusted
brand with a 4.8/5 star ranking on Google and world class NPS
satisfaction rating at 82.
- Vast Marketplace Potential--- Motion's Tech Talent solution
portfolio of Contract, Direct-Hire, and Workforce Solutions
services clients across North America via 16 sales offices and 5
talent services delivery centers. Our holistic market focus engages
cutting edge new start-ups all the way up to some of the largest
brands in the world - offering you a rich prospecting landscape to
explore within the -$40 Billion IT recruitment marketplace.Motion
Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be
currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country
for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently
available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a
pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided
in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion
Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to
make their needs known in advance.#INDINT
Keywords: Motion Recruitment, Phoenix , Recruiter - Entry Level, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!