Company: The TemPositions Group of Companies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a successful Direct-Hire Recruiter looking to take that
next step in your career?Are you tired of the nonsense that
traditional staffing companies put you through when you just want
to make placements?Are you curious how much more you would bill in
an "A" market but you are limited to your local market because of
territory restrictions?Why not capitalize on remote recruiting in a
much more lucrative territory? New York City is coming back with a
vengeance, and you could be part of it!Come join an established
staffing firm from wherever you are, and build your client and
candidate base in the greatest city in the world - NEW YORK, where
you will enjoy:
- Some of the highest candidate salaries in the country which
translates into significantly higher fees.--That often means up to
a 50%+ increase in income for you!
- A multitude of clients and prospects.
- No hassles over your restrictive covenants.
- No territories or limits on your income.
- Top notch technology and support.
- Outstanding compensation and benefits.
- A great team with a spirit of collaboration and growth.All from
wherever you may be located!Responsibilities:
- Recruit and place passive candidates at top companies
throughout the New York Tri State Area.
- Connect with candidates through online and face to face
- Identify, market and sell to companies to introduce our
services, candidates and offerings.
- Create external job postings to attract candidates.
- Create organizational charts and prospect lists.
- Develop and track prospects using email and outreach
initiatives and other company technology.
- Negotiate fees, rates and terms in accordance with company
- Conduct client meetings in office or online.
- Function as part of a team sharing client and candidate
information and leads.
- Provide a consultative service to both candidates and
- Maintain a constant quantifiable pipeline of candidates and
- Work proactively with other divisions in the company regarding
- 2+ years' experience at a staffing agency or in an internal TA
- Proven excellence as an executive recruiter.
- Proven experience working remote or independently.We are an
equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal,
state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly
prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees,
applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex,
sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and
expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental
disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in
the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local
law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are
Keywords: The TemPositions Group of Companies, Phoenix , Recruiter, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!