Executive Recruiter (Remote, Top Staffing Firm in the Country)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture.
At Vaco, we welcome talented malcontents seeking a collaborative
environment where creative freedom rings.
If you are feeling trapped in your current J-O-B, we invite you to
explore the career of a lifetime with us. Since 2002, we have grown
to over $750 MM in annual revenue and more than 40 locations. And
with no plans of slowing down anytime soon, we are seeking big
thinkers to lead us into the future.
If you are looking for a conservative, bureaucratic corporation,
Vaco may not be the place for you. If, however, you are a lifetime
learner who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment,
- Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America
by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every
year since 2007!
A Day in the Life
The Recruiter is a professional networker and relationship builder
who enjoys working with professionals from a wide range of
industries. This position is responsible for identifying,
interviewing, and managing top talent for client opportunities and
works with one or more Sales Professionals to deliver the right
candidate for temporary, contract-to-hire and direct-hire
positions. Skill sets served include but are not limited to
transactional accounting, finance, administration, and operations
(A/P, A/R, Payroll, Billing, Collections, Administrative Support,
Marketing, Sales and Human Resources).
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify, interview, and evaluate candidates for client
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
- Review and understand job requirement requirements and
- Review, reformat and present resumes to meet client
- Develop strategies designed to qualify candidates through
various tools or networks.
- Negotiate pay rates based on position requirements.
- Meet with candidates in person, telephone, or video conference
to assess qualifications.
- Work with sales team to help drive the delivery strategy for
consultants and candidates.
- Collaborate with teammates to fulfill open positions across
other lines of business and/or national practices as
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
'Best Place to Work' Perks
- True base salary and uncapped commission plans that surpass
- Annual, FIVE STAR vacations (we call it "Vatopia") for meeting
top tier performance goals.
- Annual world class training where all Vacotians, as we like to
call them, get together to meet, learn, and exchange ideas.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smart phone coverage,
up-to-date equipment, and top tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
pet insurance, life insurance, disability and more!
Duties and responsibilities are to be performed while observing the
following Core Tenets:
- A Team First Approach, aligning with the core tenets: Proud to
Wear Jersey, Stay Team Focused, and Assume Positive Intent
- Self-Awareness, aligning with the core tenets Outlaws Welcome,
Stay Coachable and Be Comfortable with Healthy Conflict
- Solutions Oriented, aligning with the core tenets Be
Entrepreneurial, Be Electable, Fix the Problem Not the Blame
- Grit, aligning with the core tenets Work Hard, Stay Free and
Play 'til the Whistle.
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Communication: Speaks in a clear, concise and confident manner;
- Emotional Intelligence: Maintains a high level of
self-awareness and the ability to appropriately identify, manage,
and respond to the emotions of self and others; able to read
- Written Communication: Develops written communication that is
clear, concise, grammatical, and engaging.
- Adaptability: Responds to changes, delays, or unexpected events
in a positive manner; adapts working style to best fit a given
- Leadership: Self-directed with an innate drive to succeed;
accepts feedback with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Builds, develops, and maintains strong
relationships with others while building trust and connection.
- Social Intelligence: Able to understand and manage
- Researching: Able to effectively search for, organize, and
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of one year agency recruiting
- Advanced, relevant experience considered in lieu of Bachelor's
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance
- Detailed, organized, and adaptable.
- Economically motivated with high desire to grow professionally
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight deadlines;
Organized, detailed, and results driven.
Keywords: Vaco, Phoenix , Executive Recruiter (Remote, Top Staffing Firm in the Country), Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!