Company: Hospitality Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HSS Hospitality Solutions is recognized as the largest national
hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels
nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality
clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel
brands in the business.
HSS is currently seeking a Bilingual Regional Recruiter to support
our West Region.
Job purpose The position of Regional Recruiter supports recruiting
efforts for all branches within a region. Duties and
responsibilities - Source and generate recruiting leads. - Perform
daily screening and follow up promptly with applicants. - On site
recruiting support, including grassroots recruiting, interviewing
and process of candidates through hiring as need.
- Write detailed, clear job descriptions, and post them on a
range of job boards to attract candidates. Heavy use of job board
platforms and applications to run campaigns (including but not
limited to Indeed, Zip Recruiter, JobGet, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Ongoing overview of market needs (needs defined as open
orders/lack of onsite sources/lack of recruiting/low
activations/turnover) to provide additional help on those areas. -
Ability to communicate using multiple channels with a high focus on
customer service channel to include but not limited to TextUS/Ring
Central Calls/etc. - Must be able to multitask and have EXCELLENT
organizational skills (must keep every market separate and
organized). - Be very familiar with our organizational chart to
work in a coordinated and organize way through the entire
region/area with targeted onsite team members. -
Participate/support initiatives and programs on Recruiting
Improvement Performance and New Processes related. - Execute
initiatives developed by Recruiting Acceleration/Performance Team
to improve underperforming areas/sources. - Developing new
recruitment strategies/planning/initiatives defined with regional
- Management of region's social media pages including Facebook,
Google Business and other platforms. This includes training and
management of local teams, troubleshooting issues, adding new
users, and updating addresses
- Usage of Data analytics to identify areas that need assistance,
define strategies, and plans for improvement.
- Propose strategic plan/ideas to improve traction on those
- Develop specific training content and perform training on
recruiting, including local team members and new Regional
Recruiters during onboarding process. - Be a change agent by
performing training and promoting best practices adoption in all
recruiting channels and processes, additionally to spreading the
new mind set aligned with company strategy as a cultural adoption,
through regional markets at all positions. Qualifications
- Bilingual Preferred in English/Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration experience, to
include successful handling of high volume of varied
- Understand the HR/Recruiting/Hiring/Interview processes
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a recruiting position.
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in
a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for
employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques
and best practices.
- Effective speaking and writing skills and the ability to
address small and large groups.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and multiple candidates
at once to ensure effectiveness of daily operations. - Respond to
needs remotely or onsite depending on the specific plan developed
Working conditions Work is performed in an office setting and
requires the ability to sit for an extend amount of time.
Physical/Visual requirements Physical Demands:
- Constant periods sitting
- Writing and typing constantly Visual Demands:
- Extended hours at a computer screen
- Must be able to read electronic documents of all types
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and
- Must be 18 years of age or older Approved by: Signature of the
person with the authority to approve the job description Date
approved: Date upon which the job description was approved
Reviewed: HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and it is our
policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other status
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Hospitality Staffing Solutions, Phoenix , Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!