Human Resources Manager (HRM)
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital(Located in Banner
University)Human Resources Manager (HRM)At Select Specialty/Regency
Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically
and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended
hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the
country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients
each and every day across our four divisions.Our mission is to
provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes
healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee
plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors -
celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered,
creating change, thinking first and building trust.Are you
resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a results-oriented
team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:We are looking for valued employees who will be
Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
right.As a Human Resources Manager, you will manage all aspects of
the Human Resources department in coordination with the regional
Human Resources Director and the corporate Human Resources team,
payroll department and recruitment department. In this role, you
will be part of a group of committed HR professionals where you can
utilize your education and skills while making a real impact as a
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health,
Agency and Contract Services.
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and
ensuring accurate and timely completion of the new hire
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or
- Processing and maintaining all workers' compensation claims,
unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing, recruiting
and employee orientation.
- Establishing employee relations and helping to maintain a
culture of excellence.
- Doing payroll weekly.
- Maintaining compliance for all regulatory bodies.
- Enabling our employees to deliver the highest quality care to
the patients we serve.
- Implementing and driving strategies for keeping each other
- Strategically planning and handling recruitment and retention
functions.Qualifications:Successful employees are inventive problem
solvers who thrive in a dynamic environment.Minimum requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or related field required.
(Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
with the approval of Corporate HR)
- 3 years Human Resources experience required.Preferred
qualifications that will make you successful:
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure
to Joint Commission and CMS preferred.
- Expertise in benefit administration, HR and Employee Relations
functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment
laws.Additional Data:Select Medical strives to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
team!Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix , Human Resources Manager (HRM), Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!