Service Assistant - Federal Pizza
Company: Upward Projects
Posted on: July 22, 2019
Location US-AZ-PhoenixBrand Federal PizzaCategory Hourly Team
Members WHAT YOU BECOME
As a Server Assistant, you become a part of a growing, positive,
and winning team who is driven to deliver the most memorable
experiences for our guests. You will develop deep and invaluable
wine and beer knowledge, learn how to execute hospitality in its
highest form, and most importantly contribute to a team focused
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and
inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the
contributions of countless incredible people, past and present,
we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while
being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering
hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do
that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
The primary responsibility of this position is to support and
assist servers deliver service to guests by continuously
maintaining cleanliness and organization of guest tables and
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly, and inviting manner.
- Provides water to the tables in a timely manner.
- Removes items from table tops that are not in use by the
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains table tops, chairs, booths,
and flooring of the restaurant that the guest comes in contact with
during the dining experience.
- Checks and maintains the restrooms to ensure cleanliness,
availability of towels, soap, and other restroom necessities.
Monitors and removes trash when needed. Keeps all surfaces and
flooring clean and free of excess water.
- Seeks servers to answer guest questions when unable to answer
the guest accurately and confidently.
- Completes daily opening, closing, and weekly side work
requirements in a detailed, timely, and efficient manner.
- Assists the host in providing an assessment of what tables are
available or are becoming available.
- Utilizes a "circuit" mobility of constantly moving through each
part of the restaurant to help team members and deliver exceptional
experiences to the guest.
- Subscribes to the "full-hands in" and "full-hands out"
- Ensures the guest receives clean silverware, plates, and
- Anticipates the items that a guest will need through each stage
of service and provides them without the guest having to ask.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and positively with team
members to promote a positive work environment that ensure guests
receive exceptional service experiences.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and systems.
- Follows instructions regarding the use and storage of chemicals
and cleaning supplies.
- Promotes a supportive, respectful and inclusive work
- Creates a team cohesive and collaborative environment by
listening, communicating, and helping the team work together to
deliver the same positive memorable experiences to guests.
- Handles guest issues professionally and communicates with the
manager or asks for help when needed.
- Supports the team in making sure the tables are well
maintained, guests are seated, food and drinks are ran to tables
accurately and quickly, refills drinks, and removes dirty plate
ware, glassware and utensils in a timely manner.
- Wears appropriate uniform according to company policy and
Experience and Education
- State Food Handler's Management Certification is required
- Responsible Alcohol Service Certification is required
Keywords: Upward Projects, Phoenix , Service Assistant - Federal Pizza, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!