Company: Auto Fit Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative/Counter sales
EMPLOYER: AutoFit Inc.
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing a superior customer service experience to all walk-in
contact and phone contact customers
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
- Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, and policies, and procedures to new and
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of auto body parts
and automotive industry product information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Bilingual, English, and Spanish.
- Customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds
- Full-time SCHEDULE:
- Store Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday 8 AM-4
- Require working some Saturdays. PAY:
- Hourly wage and commission BENEFITS
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident Emergency Treatment Benefit
- PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Keywords: Auto Fit Inc, Phoenix , CUSTOMER SERVICE, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...