Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are seeking a Housekeeper to join our Team with a starting
Wage up to $15.00 per hour!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better
than HomeTowne Studios by RedRoof. Not only do we continually
strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to
our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the
employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important
as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54
individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities HomeTowne Studios has been a leader
in providing quality extended hotel stays. The company manages
hotels in 20 different states. Our HomeTowne properties were
renovated in 2018 and we continue to improve the quality as well as
the guest and employee experience. By enhancing our properties and
training techniques, we have made our managed hotels a better place
for our guests to stay and a better place for our employees to
- Welcome guests with friendly greeting and smile while
performing all guest related services.
- Remove and replace dirty linens and terry, change and make
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms, sinks, fridge, floors etc.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces/areas
according to OSHA regulations and HomeTowne's requirements.
- Communicate with front desk about room information, maintenance
cards, lost and found items and any discrepancies between stayovers
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
- Perform self-room inspections and accepting feedback from room
quality inspections performed by hotel management and trained team
- Cross train in laundry, maintenance and/or front desk job
functions, if possible.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Experience:
- 1 year preferred in hotel cleaning or similar experience.
- 1 year in previous customer service position.
- Must maintain professional appearance in Hometown's provided
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled areas.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one task to
another and work with minimal supervision.
- Basic English communication (verbal and written) skills
required. ** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Phoenix , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...