Banquet Set Up
Company: Hilton Phoenix Airport
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hilton Phoenix Airport
The Banquet Houseperson in responsible for the set up, refresh, tear down and maintenance of all meeting space
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and storage areas to include the carpet, walls, walks, doors, windows, heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Hilton Phoenix Airport, Phoenix , Banquet Set Up, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
here to apply!