Company: Emery Hospitality Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Emery Hospitality, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals
who express their talent and passion for service in the food and
beverage industry. Our ultimate goal is to welcome you into the
family and provide opportunities for learning and career
advancement.The Cook will be responsible for working on multiple
stations within the kitchen and ensure the preparation and quality
of food are to outlet standards.Responsibilities:
- Prepare food according to restaurant recipes and/or guests'
- Ability to assist in multiple stations with food prep, cooking
and plating (e.g. broiler, saut--, fryer, garde manger, etc.), when
- Maintain the highest level of food presentation and
- Ensure sanitation procedures and organization of work
- Adhere to all OSHA regulations, federal and state laws and
internal policies to ensure work area is organized, cleaned and
- Maintain food and supply inventory and notify management of
- Attend and participate in daily briefings or pre-shifts.
- Obtain and maintain position-specific licensing.
- Use personal device/cellular phone for job related operation
tasks, job duties, review of company documents, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of various cooking methods and cuisines.
- Ability to translate recipes into dishes.
- Compatible knife skills.
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding
of company and department rules and regulations, policies and
procedures.Team members at Emery Hospitality are offered many
fantastic benefits including health, dental, vision, and
retirement.Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Emery
Hospitality for a visa.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYEmery
Hospitality strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by state or federal law.HIRING
PRACTICESThe preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level performed by interns within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned
to this opportunity.Emery Hospitality recruitment policies are
designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a
timely and efficient manner. Emery Hospitality may pursue all
avenues available, including promotion from within, employee
referrals, outside advertising, agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: Emery Hospitality Inc, Phoenix , Catering Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...