Retail Supervisor, Camelback Ranch
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring part-time
Retail Supervisors to join our team at Camelback Ranch - Glendale
in Phoenix, Arizona. The Spring Training home of the Chicago White
Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers.This position has a starting date of
2/6/23.Minimum pay rate: $16.00 / hourInformation on our
comprehensive benefits package can be found at
https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer .At Delaware North,
we care about our associates professional and personal wellbeing.
We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver
exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for
benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program,
training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work
schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with
company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Supervise retail associates; complete store operational needs
by scheduling associates and following up on work results.
- Train associates and work to maintain retail standards,
policies, and procedures.
- Open and close retail locations as directed by management.
- Assist retail management with the daily cash procedures and
- Monitor store floor, assist with guests needs and
- Regularly evaluate, create, and maintain professional visual
displays; provide direction to retail associates regarding store
merchandising and displays.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail
- Perform other duties assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a customer service
and/or retail environment preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience and basic math skills
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to
communicate with staff and prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Constant standing, lifting, climbing stairs, and repetitive
- Bending, reaching, climbing on ladders.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Phoenix , Retail Supervisor, Camelback Ranch, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!