Company: Emery Hospitality Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Emery Hospitality, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals
who express their talent and passion for service in the food and
beverage industry. Our ultimate goal is to welcome you into the
family and provide opportunities for learning and career
advancement.Reporting directly to the Catering Supervisor, the
Catering Server is responsible for the setup, service, and cleanup
of event functionsResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the inventory of equipment, small wares,
disposables, and beverages.
- Assists team during the set-up and break-down of events.
- Greet clients and respond to requests.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard products as
assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Catering
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Willing and able to pass a background and drug screening.
- Willing and able to stand for a long period of time.
- Willing and able to travel as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Food Handlers Card - Company Can Provide Training If
- Experience serving in front of house teams at high end
- Understanding of 5 star service
- Great judgement and professionalism for the full duration of
- Ability to buy into an established process
- Ability to both accept and provide constructive feedbackTeam
members at Emery Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits
including health, dental, vision, and retirement.Applicants for
employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does
not require sponsorship by Emery Hospitality for a visa.EQUAL
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYEmery Hospitality strongly supports equal
employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
federal law.HIRING PRACTICESThe preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level performed by
interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned
to this opportunity.Emery Hospitality recruitment policies are
designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a
timely and efficient manner. Emery Hospitality may pursue all
avenues available, including promotion from within, employee
referrals, outside advertising, agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: Emery Hospitality Inc, Phoenix , Catering Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!