HVAC Project Manager
Location: Paradise Valley
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading
operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class
service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and
industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and
dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and
success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and
tracking of a specific short-term/long term refrigeration
Installation (primarily, may include some additional trades)
project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables,
with primary focus on financial, schedule, project management and
quality performance objectives. Knowledge of commercial and
industrial refrigeration, project management, workplace safety,
customer relations, accounting processes, bid development & sales
- Manage subcontractor network for projects that you are
- Build and maintain key strategic relationships with customers
at various levels within a customer's organization.
- Train subcontractors to properly execute the projects awarded
to them by CoolSys Energy Solutions.
- Create scope of work, project closeout documents, EMS
programming, and other project related documents on an as-needed
- Work with management team to actively grow the business
interests in your region and oversee financial performance.
- Promote and grow energy management and lighting services and
solutions to the food retail & non-food retail customers in your
- Become a subject matter expert in the energy management and
lighting solutions and services that we provide.
- Manage all assigned projects and contracted field personnel to
meet customer requirements for schedules and budgets.
- Assist in developing contracted field personnel required to
meet account objectives.
- Develop, leverage and maintain relationships with key decision
makers within target accounts.
- Promote the Company's core values and culture to other
employees, customers and potential customers.
- Track, identify and communicate the completion status of each
energy project to customers and management.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer and contractor issues
related to energy project rollouts. By being a trusted point of
contact for both customers and contractors.
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses appropriately by
adhering to company expectations.
- Up to 50% travel is required for this position.
- Experienced in energy management control systems and
programming, various energy efficiency technologies services and
solutions, refrigeration, electrical and lighting
- Experienced in supermarket refrigeration systems and
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- High level of organizational skills required
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as
post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for
all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
Keywords: coolsys, Phoenix , HVAC Project Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Paradise Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!