Line Cook - Now Hiring
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Line Cook Earning Potential: $16 - $19/hour
Snooze Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we arethosepeople.Weare a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and wewant each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one no matter which side of noon
its on. Were the place where you can be you, and where our regulars
are anything but. Everyones welcome at our table, because the same
goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected
twists are what makes them so special.
- No late nightsyoullbe home by dinner time every night!
- Weekly payand competitive hourly rates
- An allowance of $15 per shift to treatyoself to some breakfast
and cafe drinks!
- Healthcare optionsfor full-time Snoozers (30+ hours/week)after
hanging with us for a year.
- A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
- Paid community volunteer days.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- The opportunityfor development and advancement
- Unlimited dance parties!
The Position Specifics
The Snooze Line Cook ensures that each Snooze food item is prepared
with the highest quality, care, and craftsmanship.The best pancakes
in all the land are in the hands of our Line Cooks.The
responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsiblefor the quality, food safety/sanitation, and
timeliness of dishesserved
- Responsible for being well-acquainted with all menu items,
recipes, plating guidelines, and sanitation/basic
- Prepares a variety of food items using knives, electric mixers,
immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portionbags
- Prepares foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, griddles,
- Maintains a clean and sanitarywork stationand workingarea
- Handlesall products properly in accordance with Health
Department standardsand Snoozeguidelines
Is This Role For you?
Line Cooks at Snooze are...
- fun, energetic, eager and a committed team member.
- experienced. A minimum of 1 year of experience in the
- fast paced. A minimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume
restaurant setting preferred.
- able to communicate clearly with managementstaff.
- able to reach, bend, stoop and frequentlylift upto
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours).
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
Lets Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozers responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation,and
safety within our restaurants. Wehold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. Werequire dailywellness
checksfrom all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employerby Jobble
Keywords: Snooze, Phoenix , Line Cook - Now Hiring, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!