Customer Service Representative
Company: Wayne Barress - State Farm Agency
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Overview Successful State Farm Agent is
seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the
role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team
Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our
business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable
customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who
thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity
for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day. As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus /bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
education If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in
this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interview process. This position is
with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Wayne Barress - State Farm Agency, Phoenix , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Youngtown, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!