Server - High Volume Restaurant and nightclub
Company: Lookout Tavern
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Seeking Bubbly, Energetic, Friendly, Social Server of all
experience levels to provide an AWESOME guest dining and drinking
experience. Our Servers will provide an unbelievable customer
experience. Fast, attentive, but also in tune to the social needs
of our valuable customers and friends. We want you to know our
customers, and our customers to know you. Service people will talk
about. You must work with a sense of urgency and purpose.
We want you to be EXCITED to work at Lookout, to that end, we
believe marketing is everyone's job. Weather that's working on a
special project or bringing ideas to the table during team
meetings. We want everyone to participate in making Lookout Tavern
a great success. All customer facing employees, and especially
servers and bartenders will be expected to use their social media
reach to share, post, invite, and otherwise grow our customer base.
We want you to LOVE your job, so we would expect you to want to
share it also.
- Hiring FULL and PART TIME position
- Must be 18+ Years Old
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early
- Hourly + Tips
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a modern social tavern in North Phoenix with a
large food menu, huge center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an
impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage
doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for
Premium sporting event viewing, over-sized jenga and other social
bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound
and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the
day and into the late-night. Our Nightlife is unmatched in this
region of Phoenix with premium bottle service, and a large dance
floor on the weekends.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic
- Keep section clean and sanitary at all times
- Use Facebook, Instagram and other social channels to spread the
word about Lookout
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment.
Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Keywords: Lookout Tavern, Phoenix , Server - High Volume Restaurant and nightclub, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!