Company: Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Follow Prep Sheets for Banquets and Outlets and prepare food
products for the cooks. Assist cooks in the pantry and line.
1. Maintain or exceed Highgate standard in Food & Beverage
production and quality.
2. Maintain Highgate standard for Food & Beverage cost
3. Receive and adhere to liquor intoxication control training as
4. Monitor and maintain the safety, sanitation and security
procedures and policies of the hotel.
5. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly
striving to improve all standards of operation.
6. Execute prompt and courteous service to ensure that guest
expectations are exceeded.
7. Effectively manage time.
8. Maintain compliance with brand programs and standards.
9. Meet or exceed productivity standards.
10. Set-up, restock and maintain food preparation areas.
11. Prepare foods needed in restaurants, banquets and employee
12. Prepare food in accordance with working menus, recipe card and
13. Assist with all banquet dish ups, carving and pre-meal
14. Display knowledge and follow all procedures in sanitation and
sanitary food handling.
15. Communicate daily with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, regarding
any challenges or opportunities regarding food service.
16. Prepare food items for daily use (i.e., stock, cheese, sauce,
17. Report food quality and service concerns.
18. Maintain inventory controls.
19. Attend all mandatory meetings.
20. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor to include
Keywords: Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, Phoenix , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!