Customer Service Representative
Company: Cash 1
Posted on: November 22, 2021
You have nerves of steel, patience of a saint, competitive and
fun spirit that doesn't give up easily.We have fun at CASH 1! We
have monthly bonuses, peer recognition, and all you ever dreamed of
(except a yacht, we don't have a yacht).You want 401k? You get it.
You want paid time off? Done. Opportunities to grow and promote?
Righto!If this speaks to you, come join us! We are a fast-growing
loan company that looks for fun people with exceptional customer
service to answer client questions, process loans, payments, fees,
all the good stuff.Responsibilities
- Pick up the phone when it rings.
- Say the right things with the right tone with a smile.
- Proactively call to acquire, upsell, welcome, inform, remind
and collect payments.
- Keep positive when customers get cranky.
- Keep learning and adjusting.Skills
- Be easy to talk to.
- Customer care experience would be lovely.
- Training in psychology, acting experience, marriage
negotiations - all good skills.
- Kindergarten, elementary and high school degree (if you can
read this, you should be fine).
- Time management (on time, every time). Related keywords: Sales,
Customer Service, Loans, Title Loans We are an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other protected
status.Job Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
Keywords: Cash 1, Phoenix , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!