Server - Red's Bar and Grill
Company: The Wigwam
Location: Litchfield Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Us:Deeply entwined with Arizona history since 1929, The
Wigwam welcomes you to make a historic career move and join our
family! The Wigwam is a Four Diamond property with 331 guest rooms
spanned across 440 acres. The Wigwam is a renowned Arizona
landmark, nestled in the community of Litchfield Park, AZ and is a
true representation of an authentic Arizona experience. We are
currently seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals, with a great
attitude and a passion for excellence to join us in curating
incredible guest experiences and lasting memories. Come make some
history with us!
The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranDescription:Make a historic
career move and join our family!
A Historic Hotel of America, The Wigwam is a AAA Four Diamond 440
acre resort nestled in the Litchfield Park community, celebrating
over 90 years of history!
We are currently seeking part time restaurant servers to join our
team at Red's Bar and Grill. Red's is named after The Wigwam's
venerated head golf pro for 42 years, Red Allen. Red's Bar & Grill
offers a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner destination
overlooking the elegant, arched palms and rolling greens of the
historic Gold and Blue golf courses.
We offer our part time employees the following benefits:
- Discounts on Travel, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Restaurants, Hotel
Rooms and more
POSITION PURPOSETake food orders; serve food and beverage items to
customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using
suggestive selling techniques. Clear tables during service. Control
guest checks and secure proper payment.
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform
various side duties as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor.
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and
servicing equipment. Running side work and stocking of needed
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established from time to time, is essential to the successful
performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all
scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply
with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and
effective operation of the hotel's facilities. Employees who
violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary
action, up to and including termination of employment
- Assist other servers, bartenders, food runners and bussers when
- Fold napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to
health and safety standards.
- 5 foot & 10 foot rule. Very important in assisting and
supporting others. Within 10 feet, we as employees must smile and
give eye contact to the guest. Within 5 feet of the guest we must
give a sincere and welcoming greeting. Every guest is our guest; we
must assist and help in all areas of the resort. Your title may not
be Front Desk or Bellman. But it is our job to be that positive
domino effect on employees and our guests here at the hotel. If a
guest looks confused, we as employees need to be able to help and
guide them in the right direction or to the correct
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIESThe individual must
possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able
to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation,
using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service
- Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of
preparation. And to use suggestive selling techniques to encourage
the guests to choose items that are house specialties.
- Must be able to multi task.
ExperienceTwo years experience as food server in full service
restaurant is required.
Licenses or CertificatesMust be minimum age to serve alcohol.
Keywords: The Wigwam, Phoenix , Server - Red's Bar and Grill, Hospitality & Tourism , Litchfield Park, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!