Laundry Attendant (Housekeeping)
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder general direction, the Laundry Attendant
processes linens and fabrics, including the washing, sorting,
drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and
weighing.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates mechanical equipment to include: folder, washers,
dryers, and steam press.
- Inspect linen and terry products during production.
- Cleans work area and laundry equipment as assigned.
- Completes laundry production tasks as assigned to include:
washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding,
counting, and weighing.
- Work additional shifts as required.
- Wear uniform and name tag provided while on property.
- Reports any safety issues to the supervisor/manager.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the
- Completes all required Company training/compliance courses as
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the
hospitality/cleaning field is required.
- No supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position does not include supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or
certifications.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the
capability to understand and follow both oral and written
directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business
English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and take appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
distractions.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton Grand
Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as
ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company
you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to
HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but
it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Phoenix , Laundry Attendant (Housekeeping), Hospitality & Tourism , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!