Customer Service Associate, Phoenix
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job TitleCustomer Service Associate$1,000 Progression Bonus!
- Ask you recruiter for details Who we are:Our PEOPLE are caring,
friendly and want you to succeed.We have a great CULTURE, in a team
environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging.We take PRIDE in
what we do.Come and join one of our many Employee Resource Groups
(ERGs) which are voluntary networks designed to unite associates
across the company who share a common background, identity,
characteristic, affiliation, or life experience.Who we want:Do you
love providing world class customer service in a fun and results
oriented environment?If you answered yes, we want to work with you!
- You will receive inbound calls from our Bank Clients
cardholders, answering questions, while driving issues to
resolution to the client s satisfaction.
- We want our clients to receive a WOW experience as they
interact with someone who can be both an active listener and help
clients figure out the best solution.
- Use your great verbal and written communication skills to
provide excellent service to our clients.What you ll get:
- A career with great growth opportunities and leadership
development programs to help you achieve your goals.
- Competitive pay.
- Benefits on day one including medical dental and vision.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Shift differentials for those working 2nd or 3rd shift.
- If you are taking Spanish Bilingual calls, you will get a
premium for that on top of your hourly rate.
- A lucrative Referral Program with immediate payouts get paid to
work with your friends and family!Things to know:Pay Rate:
$18/hour.Start Date: January 3, 2022Schedule Available: Training is
held Monday through Friday from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The
Production/Work schedule is 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. with Tuesday and
- Holidays worked will be paid at the premium rate of double time
and a half
- 1 hour of Mandatory overtime is required in many of our lines
of business due to business need. Any mandatory overtime will be
paid at 1.5 times your base salary after you have worked 40 hours
in a week.
- Your recruiter will discuss expectations with you in further
detailBasic requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer facing
role, preferably in customer service (ex: retail, restaurant,
- Experience in a customer facing Call Center environment,
preferably with an online bill pay service or financial institution
- Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or
morePre-employment background, credit, and drug test are required.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Associated
topics: clerk, client service, customer service representative,
customer service specialist, product support, representante de
servicio al cliente, representative, service agent, service
Keywords: Fiserv, Phoenix , Customer Service Associate, Phoenix, Hospitality & Tourism , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!