Leadership Primary Care Physician Opportunity
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Seeking entrepreneurial internal medicine, family medicine, and
geriatric Physicians to help run/grow our innovative practice model
in Phoenix. Excellent benefits and compensation that are well above
the market average for AZ. Our model of health care changes
everything payment, staffing, processes, IT systems, and culture.
We have no status quo to defend, no arcane rules we must follow. We
are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a
better model of health care delivery.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
As our Medical Director, you will work closely with the Market
Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and
ongoing practice innovation. Specific areas of focus include:
- Providing primary care within the practice, including
face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g.
phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
- Comfort working with a medically complex population
- Supervising and teaching a team of health coaches, who, based
on a community health worker or promotora model, will build strong
relationships with patients, help patients set self-management
goals, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work
- Evolving the way we care for our patients through creative
innovation of care delivery; contributing to practice improvement
activities and across our practice network
- Communicating and marketing the practice model to new patients
as well as other stakeholders such as the medical community
- Developing a medical network with trusted outside medical
consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, support
services and others
We seek a board-certified/eligible Internal Medicine, Family
Medicine, or Geriatrics trained physician who has or is able to
obtain Arizona state licensure.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent clinician, a systems
thinker, technologically savvy, excited to work in an
interdisciplinary team, value service to our patients, and revel in
uncertainty and ambiguity.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members
(who have a wide range of professional training) by working without
ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential
- Candidates with work experience outside of medicine, and those
with other advanced degrees or specialization, are encouraged to
apply, as are recent residency program graduates.
- Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Phoenix , Leadership Primary Care Physician Opportunity, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!