Posted on: November 20, 2023
Be one of Toothio's first dental professionals.
Toothio is revolutionizing how Dental Hygienists work!
We find local opportunities for you and send them directly to your
No commitment to any schedule, you decide exactly when and where
These opportunities are both short and long term.
Best Part? You set your hourly rate and we pay you as soon as you
are done working for the day no more waiting 2 weeks for a pay
Don't miss out on the future.
Why work through Toothio?
- Competitive pay based on market rates
- Work ONLY when you WANT
- No penalty for not working shifts
- Same day pay What do Dental Hygienists do?
Dental Hygienist duties revolve around conducting initial patient
screenings, cleaning teeth (e.g. removing plaque) and advising
patients on oral health and preventative care. You'll help dentists
decide treatments for teeth or gum diseases. As a Dental Hygienist,
you should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all
ages. You should have deep knowledge of relevant health and safety
rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies. If you have a
steady hand and great bedside manner, we'd like to meet you.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or
- Clean and help protect patients' teeth (e.g. remove plaque or
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by
demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for
various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies Skills
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this
profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene (preferred)
- Valid licence to practice (preferred) Job Types: Part-time,
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program Schedule:
- Choose your own hours Associated topics: chart, complete,
evaluations, hygienist, on call, polishing, prn, processing,
Keywords: Toothio, Phoenix , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Tolleson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!