Company: Arizona General Hospital
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At Dignity Health's Arizona General Hospital we deliver
humankindness through a wide range of health social and support
services in the heart of Phoenix Arizona. As part of our team you
will provide clinical expertise support and oversight that helps
ensure our patients receive exceptional care. Also you will have
the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of
healing through humankindness.
- As an RN at Arizona General Hospital you will assess
patient/family health problems and resources implementation and
outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care.
- Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely
ill adult patient populations.
- Position requires providing service to one or more age groups
including young adults through geriatric patients in a manner that
demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age
of the individual served.
- Position requires the full understanding and active
participation in fulfilling the Mission of the organization.
- It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior
consistent with the Core Values.
- The employee will support the organization's strategic plan and
the goals and direction of the hospital-wide performance
- AZ RN license or RN License from a Compact State.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- ACLS certification.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication
- One year recent acute care experience preferred.
$32.50 - $58.90 /hour
Keywords: Arizona General Hospital, Phoenix , RN Emergency, Healthcare , Laveen, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!