Trauma Surgeon/Surgical Intensivist Physician - Phoenix, Arizona
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- The Department of Surgeryhas an immediate practice opportunity
for a Trauma Surgeon/Surgical Intensivist/Acute Care Surgeon.
- The Department staffsa community hospital with a State and
American College of Surgeons designated Level 1 Trauma and Burn
Center in the metropolitan Phoenix area.
- The Department is seeking a fellowship trained surgeon to
complete our team and provide a full range of surgical
- Our physicians hold faculty appointments and participate in
inter-professional teaching through the Creighton University
Arizona Health Education Alliance with a fully accredited ACGME
General Surgery Residency; our program is home to the only Phoenix
ACGME accredited Surgical Critical Care residency.
- We are one of 13 hospitals nationwide accredited by the
American College of Surgeons for Adult & Pediatric Trauma and
- Applicants must be board certified or board eligible by the
American Board of Surgery in general surgery and surgical critical
- Requirements include demonstrated skills in emergency surgery,
surgical critical care, trauma patient care, and a record of
teaching and research experience (health services, translational or
basic science research).
- The Trauma Surgeon reports directly to the Chief of Trauma, and
the Chair of the Department of Surgery.
- Candidate requirements include an M.D. or D.O. from an
accredited school of medicine or osteopathy, as well as the
completion of a surgical residency and a surgical critical care
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Known for its sunny climate and spectacular desert landscapes,
Phoenix and the surrounding cities of Scottsdale, Glendale and
other destinations in Arizonas Valley of the Sun feature vibrant
culture and numerous opportunities for outdoor adventures and
luxury. With the fabled Grand Canyon just four hours away, Phoenix
is often thought of as the jumping-off point for vacation
adventures, but the states capital city also features attractions
that, while perhaps not as awe-inspiring, are equally
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Phoenix , Trauma Surgeon/Surgical Intensivist Physician - Phoenix, Arizona, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!