Microvascular Hand Surgeon Opportunity - Phoenix, Arizona
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- An immediate opportunity exists in the Department of Surgery of
for a full-time microvascular plastics and hand surgeon with a
strong interest in academics and trauma.
- The Department staffs a community hospital with a State and
American College of Surgeons designated Level 1 Trauma and Burn
Center in the metropolitan Phoenix area.
- The Department is seeking a microvascular plastics and hand
surgeon interested in resident education to join and become an
integral member of a busy plastics and hand practice.
- The practice has a strong emphasis on trauma and is supported
by the trauma team.
- The surgeon would be appointed to the Department of Surgery
with responsibilities relating to serving as a faculty member,
traditional inpatient and outpatient services in the elective,
urgent, and emergent care of the plastic/hand patient, teaching,
and on-call coverage.
- The Department also hosts a General Surgery and Surgical
Podiatry Residency Program and provides supervision to resident
rotators in plastic surgery.
- Join is a not-for-profit faculty practice plan owned and
operated by physicians consisting of more than 400 providers who
represent all the major medical and surgical specialties and
- Our physicians hold faculty appointments and participate in
inter-professional teaching through the Creighton University
Arizona Health Education Alliance. Qualifications:
- The successful candidate must have completed Plastic Surgery
residency training, be board certified or eligible; and previous
faculty experience preferred.
- The candidate must also be board certified and/or eligible and
have completed the Certificate in Added Qualifications for Hand, or
Surgery of the Hand certified/eligible, and should be comfortable
with a teamwork approach for patient management.
- Tissue microvascular procedures with breast surgery, burn
surgery are anticipated. Compensation:
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Known for its sunny climate and spectacular desert landscapes,
Phoenix and the surrounding cities of Scottsdale, Glendale and
other destinations in Arizonas Valley of the Sun feature vibrant
culture and numerous opportunities for outdoor adventures and
luxury. With the fabled Grand Canyon just four hours away, Phoenix
is often thought of as the jumping-off point for vacation
adventures, but the states capital city also features attractions
that, while perhaps not as awe-inspiring, are equally
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Phoenix , Microvascular Hand Surgeon Opportunity - Phoenix, Arizona, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!