Burn Surgeon - Phoenix, Arizona - H1B Cap Exempt Visa Welcome
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Full-time academic Burn Surgeon to join the Division of Burn
- The Department of Surgery has 15 separate clinical Divisions in
which the The Division of Burn currently includes five full-time
- The Arizona Burn Center is the State of Arizonas only ACS/ABA
Nationally Verified Burn Center and holds an international
reputation of excellence in the field of burn care.
- Comprised of 45 total burn beds (19 ICU) and separate Pediatric
and Adult Medical/Surgical Units, the Arizona Burn Center has its
own emergency room, two separate operating rooms as well as fully
functional service line of ancillary staff.
- Admissions approximate 1200 per year with over 2,000
operations, 2,250 emergency room (burn/wound) visits and over 6,000
clinic visits annually.
- Burn Attending Staff regularly interact with every service line
in the hospital system as well as state-wide hospital and
- The ideal applicant will have a focused and demonstrated
interest in burn surgery and have significant interests in
participating in departmental, clinical, administrative and
- Appointed members of the department are expected to participate
in clinical research and outcomes, quality improvement, and must
have the desire to mentor/teach medical students, residents,
fellows, nursing as well as ancillary staff students and
- Additionally, as a member of the burn team, participation in
outreach, community education and interactions with providers thru
lectures, local and regional burn meetings and Advanced Burn Life
Support Courses is required.
- The successful candidate will be focused upon acute burn care,
burn reconstruction, the treatment of major/complex wounds as well
as promoting a leadership role in regards to patient care and
system priorities. Requirements:
- Prospective candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
in General with Special Qualifications in Surgical Critical
- Non-tenure academic appointments with affiliated medical
schools including Creighton University, the University of Arizona,
the Mayo Clinic, and Midwestern University are available
commensurate with the candidates experience.
- Candidate must have a current Arizona Medical License or be
eligible for application. Compensation:
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Surrounded by mountain ranges, the Greater Phoenix area
encompasses more than 500 square miles of Sonoran Desert and is
comprised of 24 total municipalities " each with a distinct set of
characteristics, attractions and flavors that offer visitors a
unique glimpse at the nation's fifth-largest city. Greater Phoenix
is one of the largest metro areas in the United States, with
roughly 5 million people who live here.
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Phoenix , Burn Surgeon - Phoenix, Arizona - H1B Cap Exempt Visa Welcome, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!