Inpatient (Adult) Psychiatrist needed in Phoenix, Arizona - Immediate Opening
Company: Mythikos Recruitment & Consulting
Posted on: September 17, 2023
ABOUT THE JOB: WE WANT YOU!A dedicated team of healthcare
professionals in Phoenix is seeking an inpatient, attending
Psychiatrist for our adult inpatient program to join the team. The
position is in a non-profit, community-based public hospital system
with an integrated healthcare delivery system.The ideal candidate
must enjoy working with hospitalized, seriously mentally ill
patients. The caseload is 10-11 patients, and duties include
collaboration with a psychiatric nurse practitioner and teaching of
rotating medical students, with faculty appointment available.WHAT
WE EXPECT OF YOUEach of us has our own unique qualities, which we
use to serve a diverse range of patients. We are currently seeking
a qualified healthcare professional who is a physician with the
following qualifications: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a licensed MD or DO
- Must have an Arizona Medical License or be able to obtain one
before your start date.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Previous faculty experience is preferred.
- Strong passion and desire to serve underserved patient
- Strong desire for academic excellence and passing on your
knowledge, AKA Teaching!
- Working with residents will be expected, and a desire to teach
and achieve scholarly activities is necessary.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is always a plus but not
required.WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to make a difference and positively impact lives.
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan forgiveness programs partner with us to be debt
- Extensive Benefit Package:
- Generous Vacation Time Off 4 weeks
- Substantial CME Allowance: 1 week of CME time off with a CME
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6% employer match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail CoverageLOCATION
INFORMATION IN THE COMMUNITY:Arizona offers an exceptional and
unparalleled Southwestern lifestyle that is enjoyed by all! Pheonix
is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social
and cultural activities, including theatre, professional sports,
symphony, and many museums devoted to the Southwest's culture,
history, and beauty.
- Pheonix is the 5 th largest metropolitan area in the United
- Affordable cost of living!
- Warm weather year-round with a 75 degrees Fahrenheit year-round
average. Phoenix receives more than 4,000 hours of sunshine per
year, making it the Valley of the Sun
- Home to Sky Harbor International Airport, dubbed America s
friendliest airport . Also, a hub for American and Southwest
- Numerous activities include hiking, biking, fishing, camping,
golf, festivals, etc.
- Phoenix is one of the only 13 U.S. cities with franchises in
all four major professional sports leagues: Phoenix Suns (NBA),
Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL), and Arizona
Coyotes (NHL). In addition, Phoenix is also the home of the Phoenix
Mercury (WNBA), Phoenix Rising FC (USL), and the Arizona Rattlers
- Phoenix is home to more than 160 golf clubs that offer more
than 185 different golf courses.Fun Fact: Phoenix is about the same
size as the state of New Hampshire!Notes: The organization will
consider candidates who require immigration assistance (i.e., H1B
transfers or 2024 J1 Waivers)
Keywords: Mythikos Recruitment & Consulting, Phoenix , Inpatient (Adult) Psychiatrist needed in Phoenix, Arizona - Immediate Opening, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!