Clinical Rehab Coordinator (PT, OT, SLP) Med-Surg
Company: Lifepoint Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Position: Clinical Rehab
- Profession / Discipline: Physical Therapist, Occupational
Therapist -or Speech Language Pathologist
- FTE: Full-time
- Setting: Acute Rehab
- City / State: Fort Mohave, AR
- Location: Valley View Medical CenterLifepoint Rehabilitation is
a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with
more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical
and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture
inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide
high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a
loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our
patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of
independence they hope to achieve.Success within a company doesn't
just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who
understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at
the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of
interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts
- Professional/Leadership Area
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured
- Assist the program director in providing team leadership.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable
professional organizations, client hospital.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and
memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Clinical Area
- Participate in pre-admission screening as requested.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and
continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources
that will assist with continued functional independence.
- Interdisciplinary Team Area
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team
- Participate in team business meetings.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and
productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Quality Management Area
- Participate in coordination of unit quality management and
program evaluation activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective
QualificationsThe incumbent shall be a graduate of a program in
physical or occupational therapy, speech-language pathology,
psychology, recreation therapy, or social work approved by a
nationally recognized accreditation body, and shall hold an
applicable and current license to practice. Experience in working
with an adult and geriatric population is necessary; experience
serving people with physical disabilities is desirable.
Keywords: Lifepoint Rehabilitation, Phoenix , Clinical Rehab Coordinator (PT, OT, SLP) Med-Surg, Healthcare , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...