Surgical Technician FT $2,500 Sign On Bonus OASIS Hospital
Posted on: May 27, 2023
-****$2,500 Sign On Bonus!**** -OASIS Hospital -is seeking a
motivated full time Surgical Tech to join our team! -Our mission is
Caring for Patients Like Family. The staff of OASIS Hospital is
made up of highly-trained professionals who have chosen to focus
their careers on the service-oriented environment of inpatient and
outpatient orthopedic and spine procedures. Our staff is committed
to creating an environment in which patients not only receive the
best quality care but also the highest level of service. -Job
- Be responsible for providing surgical scrub on all types of
minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual
- Ensure sterility of all supplies and instruments during set up
of surgical procedures.
- Assist circulating nurse and surgical team in maintaining
- Assist circulating nurse in gathering necessary surgical
supplies and equipment. Is responsible for doing sponge, needle,
and instrument count pre-operatively and intra-operative with the
- Gown and glove surgeons and assistants.
- Assist in keeping physician preference cards
- Retain all specimens to be sent to pathology, confirming
source/name of specimen with surgeon.
- Transport all surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning areas.
Assist in sterile supply with cleaning and reprocessing of
instrument sets. -
- Interact appropriately and effectively with all patients/others
regardless of age or ethnic background.
- Use Standard Universal Precautions, appropriate hand hygiene,
personal protective equipment, and safe practices to ensure
personal safety and a safe environment.
- Assist with environmental hazard and infection control
surveillance and participates in emergency preparedness
- Follow all equipment and safety guidelines and is responsible
for knowledgeable use and care of equipment.
- Serve as a resource to other members of the health care
- Attend in-services, conferences, and meetings as required.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with visitors,
physicians, and their office staffs, patients, and employees.
Maintain patient, physician, and employee privacy and
confidentiality per policy.
- Maintain designated certifications such as CPR, as offered by
- On-call is required.
- Act in accordance with the vision, mission, and business
philosophy of the Center.
- Comply with Policies and Procedures, and adheres to safety
guidelines to ensure a safe work and patient care environment.
- Support new hires and existing staff through precepting and/or
orienting new hires and existing staff.
- Adhere to the OASIS Commitment Statement and Expected Behaviors
Agreement. -Who We Are: OASIS Hospital is accredited by The Joint
Commission, is a 5-star CMS rated facility and #1 Best Surgical
Hospital in Phoenix.OASIS Hospital was awarded in 2022: -
- Women's Choice Award-100 Best Hospitals for Patient
- Women's Choice Award-Best Hospitals for Minimally Invasive
- Women's Choice Award-Best Hospitals for Outpatient ExperienceIf
you are a patient-focused, service-oriented healthcare
professional; and share the same beliefs as our team, please click
on the following link to view career opportunities with OASIS.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment
- Certification in OR Technology preferred.
- Current certification in CPR. -Schedule Options: -8 hours, 10
hours or 12 hours -Sign on bonus is paid in 2 installments (50% at
6 months of employment, and 50% at 12 months of employment). -
-USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. - If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. - If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law. -#LI-CT1Employment practices will not be influenced or
affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue
Keywords: USPI, Phoenix , Surgical Technician FT $2,500 Sign On Bonus OASIS Hospital, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...