Physician - Emergency Medicine
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- 7 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts- double coverage 24 hours/day
- Admit Rate: 15%
- Must have active AZ license
- Must send self-query NPDB if negative answers on EPA
- Must submit Covid vaccination card with presentation
- BC in Emergency Medicine
- Pay: $210
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, and ATLS are all required ONCE.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification - Current certification is
required of everyone. Every two years you must complete one of the
Courses - A - H or additional if they have been added
- Additional CME Mandatory Requirements:
- FEMA/IC Course Numbers 100, 200, and 700 are Required
- CBRNE is required ONCE. This can be accessed through Honor
Health's Education Link. Trauma Specific CME - 18 required per
- Pediatric EM CME - 6 hours required per year Opioid Related CME
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Phoenix , Physician - Emergency Medicine, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...