Company: Bayless Integrated Healthcare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Psychiatrists are licensed medical doctors who are trained to treat
mental disorders and disabilities. They are the primary caregivers
for those diagnosed with mental illness. They are medical doctors
who assess and treat patients using techniques such as
psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, medication or hospitalization.
Clinic demographics are dependent on a diverse patient population,
including but not limited to dual diagnosis, medically assisted
treatment, substance abuse and the like. What You'll Do:
- Evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with mental illnesses
through a combination of personal counseling (psychotherapy),
hospitalization, and/or medication.
- Completes psychiatric assessments and ongoing evaluations of
- Performs initial psychiatric assessments, develops
individualized care plans, and implements treatment for the
- Provides supervision to physician assistant staff members and
other members of the team as appropriate.
- Prescribes psychopharmacological medications as needed.
Monitors and records client progress, and amends treatment plan
according to patient response.
- Fluent in electronic record keeping and documentation.
- Competent in evaluating common side effects, reactions and
interactions of medications prescribed to patients.
- Participates in the development of new programs and external
opportunities. QUALIFICATIONS Education, Certification, and
- Board Certified/ Eligible MD or Doctor of Osteopathy and Board
certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Three (3) to Five (5) years professional experience
- Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must furnish a valid DEA
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred.
- Must provide proof of a valid driver's license, valid auto
insurance coverage with at least the minimum state coverage. ABOUT
BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCAREBayless Integrated Healthcare is
committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. - We
utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we
do:Compassionate: - Compassion is the humane quality of
understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something
about it. - We show kindness and a willingness to help others. - We
always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our
community.Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different
environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high
quality care. - Adaptable people are open to others while realizing
the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
-Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in
order to introduce new ideas. - Our commitment is creating a
comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done,
experienced or created before. -Reliable: - As a patient and
community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost
importance. - In order to achieve results, we must have a team
comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be
counted on to follow through.Relentless: - We have an unwavering
commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status
quo, and create a better community. - We are driven individuals
that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. - A strong
work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our
patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Keywords: Bayless Integrated Healthcare, Phoenix , Adult/Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...