Nurse Practitioner - Field
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our client is a fortune 25 healthcare organization offering
clinical programs and primary care options for seniors. Their team
of committed clinicians and business leaders are passionate about
transforming American healthcare delivery.
We are hiring several Field Based Nurse Practitioners in the state
*Sign On Bonus: $5,000*
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and
treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video) in collaboration
with the physician.
Conduct daily visits with members/patients that reside in either
Group Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and/or Long Term Care
- Perform health assessments and preventative health measures
within prescribed guidelines.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss case with physician.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in On-Call program, which may include after-hours,
weekend and holiday calls and visitations. Requirements:
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of related
experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- Current, unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of
Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good
- Board Certified w/AANP or ANCC.
- Experience working with geriatric patient population.
- Experience working in Home Health, Med/Surg and ICU
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Phoenix , Nurse Practitioner - Field, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!