Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $2,200 per week
Company: Quality Clinicians
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Quality Clinicians is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a
travel nursing job in Phoenix, Arizona.Job Description &
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand the reasons to avoid an agency you haven't worked with.
To reward you for giving us a chance, we'll include a $1,000 bonus
on your 1st paycheck, when you work your 1st assignment (of 8 weeks
or more) with us.Medical Solutions Pre-Screens and manager will
call for a 2nd interview or offer off of notes and profile.
**Large Hospital experience > 500 beds**
- Unit: MS Neuro Rehab
- # beds: 52
- Certs: RN BLS / Tech BLS. RN with strong MedSurg experience
required, Rehab experience preferred.
- Ratios: RN 1:6, Tech 1:8
- EMR: Cerner
- Charge Nurse: 2 Charge RNs with a light assignment depending on
- Nurse Aides: Yes
- Weekend Requirement: 4 weekend shifts in 8 week period.
- Holidays: Work into core rotation.
- Scrub Color: Slate grey.
- Tele: No
- Vents: No
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: 3 Rehab Physicians round
daily. On-call at night.
- IV Team: SWAT RN available for difficult IV sticks.
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: "9 hr shifts. RNs Start times 0630a, 2p, 10p
Techs - Start times 630a, 3p, 1130p"
- Floating: Yes, any MedSurg unit.
- Floor specific orientation: 2 shifts.
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: 90% neuro population, low
stimulation area, TBI, brain tumor resection, CVA, lung transplant,
- Additional Notes: Busy times 6-9a, 630-9p. Interdisciplinary team
rounds. 5/7 days, 3hrs per day therapy. Average LOS 19-21 days.
- Additional Questions: Nurses need to be comfortable with high
level of communication and personal involvement with patients and
family. Partnership of care. Acute MedSurg care (IV therapy,
wounds, etc.)Quality Clinicians Job ID #d436279. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About
Quality CliniciansWe are travelers building the kind of agency we
always wanted, while still working assignments.We are transparent.
Our clinicians are just as important to us as our customers.We only
hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the same unit. If
approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to helping you with
everything before, during, and after each assignment for your
entire time with us.--
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
Keywords: Quality Clinicians, Phoenix , Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $2,200 per week, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!